Employment law can be a complex and challenging area of the law to comprehend and thoroughly understand.
In California, these laws are constantly evolving. As an employer, it is important to maintain a solid understanding of the rights of employees and the duty of employers.
Our firm helps employers manage:
- Compensation and Benefits Matters.
- Equity Incentive Plans and Equity Issuance and Stock Option Agreements.
- Employment Agreements.
- Employee Handbooks and Policies.
- Labor Peace Agreements.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Offer Letters.
- Severance, Separation and Release Agreements.
- Trade Secret Litigation and Dispute Counseling.
- Wage and Hour Claims.
- Confidentiality and Proprietary Rights Agreements.
- Consulting Agreements.
Our firm is committed to helping our clients understand and preserve their rights to fairness in the workplace.
We are available to help employees face all areas of employment law head on, including the following issues:
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour claims
- Workplace harassment
- Employee privacy
- Employment contracts
- Employment discrimination